Discomfort/headache - forehead: Ongoing... - Anxiety Support

Anxiety Support
42,017 members43,819 posts

Discomfort/headache - forehead

Ongoing sensation - dull ‘grip’/nag. Have had this for nearly two weeks, on and off. About a year ago, I started on Sertraline - and had unpleasant side effects for a good while. They then settled, my anxiety improved and I felt happier. However, over the last two weeks, the headaches have returned, as have dizzy/off-balance sensations. Pretty much always there - mainly in centre of forehead but also sides (I get migraines and cluster headaches as well). I had an MRI (me being overly concerned and paying privately for it) a year ago - the results were all fine. For some reason, my health anxiety is creeping up again; I am still on Sertraline (50mg a day) but have considered increasing the dose; but also, I am beginning to worry again that now there could be something wrong.

Does anyone else have a similar pattern of behaviour? Or, similar symptoms? Thanks in advance.

19 Replies
oldestnewest

I have constant off balance/dizzy sensations as well as tension headaches. Hoping it goes away as my anxiety decreases.

I am sure it will - mine disappeared for the best part of a year but has come back with a vengeance! I can pretty much pinpoint why but it often comes on without much warning. Not nice. Look after yourself, Jpsurf760.

Thanks MST. You too

Same here. Pretty much dizzy/fullness and headaches for the past 2 months. I've been on

zoloft 50mg for 5 weeks now.

I been on Zoloft for 3 weeks

I get the dizzy and off balance and cluster migraines. But I think come from my ears because I keep ear infections and always had problems with my ears since a kid am here to talk and am on 100mg of Sertraline

Hi Tamka38

Yes, could be related to your ears. Have you considered seeing an ENT doc?

1 like

Yes soon

I have an appointment with an ENT next week, although, I'm not sure if my symptoms are related to my ears.

1 like

Keep me updated please, because it could be your ears.

Will do!

1 like

Thanks and I will let u know what the ENT say about my ears a couple of months ago and my left was blocked

Ok great. Did it help seeing the doctor?

1 like

Yes

1 like

I feel you. I am similar

1 like

I have sever pains in both temples. Sometimes even a buzzing sound in my ears. I think it was related to stress. I started taking some natural supplements which have really been helping

I think feverfew and boswellia are the two most effective natural remedies for headaches and migrains

Hi

I have cigarette since 2017 December cold turkey but from two three days I have a forehead pain like burning so is this can be a effect of cigarette quitting

I also had a pinch of pain on my right ear too it comes n go comes n go

Do u have the same

You may also like...