Anxiety Support
36,259 members39,612 posts

I just wanna give up

I’m still on the waiting list from months ago. I think it’s been at least 6 months for counseling , I’m having an anxiety attack and I think writing about it helps sometimes. I feel like my thoughts are racing I think. It feels like I’m thinking about everything but I can’t pinpoint exactly what I’m thinking about. It’s making me cry because I feel like I’m going crazy. I just want to help myself but it’s so hard when other people aren’t helping you. I just want to be better already. I feel like I can’t do this anymore. Anxiety is controlling me sometimes. And I wish I learned how to get away from it.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm on xanax hope you can overcome those fears

Hi, you need to rest as much as you can. Your brain will heal. It's such a fast paced world and I think some of us can't deal with it too well, myself included. It takes months to feel in control again though even if you think it won't happen. Buy Dr Claire Weekes audiobooks. She's reassuring and helps you to realize it's not a big mystery. I also take 10mg Paxil, the lowest dose which also helps. We use our serotonin up too fast.

You may also like...