Anxiety Support
35,674 members39,193 posts

I’m still here 🤓

Just looking back at posts I’ve wrote from three months ago and remembering how I thought at the time that that was it I was going to die etc etc but I didn’t and I’m still here and I can’t believe it was that long ago anyway what I’m getting at is if it wasnt for this site I wouldn’t have. Realised how long I’ve been feeling this way and how others are also but it’s made me realise I can get through this as I’m starting to feel better I couldn’t praise this forum high enough it really does help along with going to docs and getting support needed.... Xx

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Glad your feeling better!! Hope it gets even better

1 like

I hope so I’ve had enough of it that’s why I come on here I want to help others as well as this has plagued my life and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone 😑

1 like

Kelbro, I'm so happy that things are turning around for you in 3 months time. Having enough of anxiety is usually what puts us on the path to healing. Helping others is just another way of helping ourselves. Keep going forward :) xx

1 like

❤️❤️❤️

Yeahit’s been years not just 3 months I don’t want to sound like I’m cured instantly as I know for some people this isn’t reality but I feel light at the end of the tunnel for once and hope others can too ❤️ but yes Discovering this site and likeminded people is a god send 😃 xx

1 like

May I ask what has worked for you?

Having enough of anxiety.... I’ve done so much research into it and also reasearched the human mind and cognitive behavioural therapy I guess maybe it sounds like I say this like it’s easy but after years of going to docs... therpasists etc with no difference then I have just struggled on my own....What’s to say in a months time I won’t be back to square one but I guess I need to take each day as it comes and maintain a positive mindset ... I’ve started exercising again and I feel brilliant! Xx

1 like

Hi I know I'm new to this forum but I can honestly say out of all the forums and various sites I've joined, I find this one the most supportive.

1 like

Congrats! I’m happy you’re getting in a good place.

1 like

You may also like...