Thyroid test came back normal

So Wednesday went for a blood test for my thyroid to see if anything was going on there. It's come back normal and I'm glad it's eased my anxiety a bit which is great. I think I'm kinda of accepting that this is me for now and I'm working on it, I've noticed some of the things I feel when anxiety kick in feel familiar. So now I'm thinking this has always been a part of me but maybe now I'm noticing it more because of events that have happened.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What symptoms do you have ? X

• The Dr did the test because he thought I'd lost weight and thought I may have hyperactive thyroid. As for anxiety symptoms, I've got a trembling feeling, can't eat, head aches basically everything you read about anxiety symptoms the last 5 weeks I've had it but it has got to a more manageable level. X

• Good to hear! Mine were normal too. I wish I knew what could be causing my anxiety

• Yes you are right you notice it more now I feel the same. It'll get better with time you'll always be an anxious person but you can become less anxious plus for me I think pain causes anxiety yu get a little plain and things something is wrong DO NOT GOOGLE they always assumed the worst you'll think you have every condition like I did

You may also like...