Anxiety Support

Another anxiety attack

So tonight I was doing fine until around about 6:00 , I took my medicine and next thing you know I started feeling weird and couldn't breathe, was getting hot and weak and dizzy so I told my parents to rush me to the hospital, I began to panic even more, started crying. I get to the hospital, they checked me in. They checked my blood pressure, it was high. My oxygen was good. They did a EKG and a chest X-ray and everything came back fine. So the doctor sent me home and told me its anxiety and that I'm stressed. Which I knew it but I wanted to be sure. So now I'm home with my cousin watchin TV and hoping I sleep good tonight and feel better in the morning. Today was not a good day for me. Can this anxiety go away already, I want to be normal again and enjoy life like everyone else and go back to college and work. 😞

4 Replies
oldestnewest

😕 I'm sorry so you quit collage and work because of your anxiety ugh I hope mine doesn't get that bad

Skylar_ it all started over the break. Going back to work this week and as for college, not sure.

Hey it will be okay just breath and do u know anything or anyone that can calm you down when you have a panic attack . I call my boyfriend and he says lesson to my voice and breath with me and it works

Bless you mzemma thinking of you sweetie if you need to talk I'm here, I hope your having a better day x

You may also like...