Breathing

Hi plz help, my mums gone away on holiday for 3 weeks that's been the biggest trigge building up, I had a panic attack yesterday and since then I feel like I'm not breathing, or like I know I m, but I use my nose all the time to breathe in and out, it feels my mouth is blocked lol and warm inside and suffocated , always wake up with a stuffy now which makes it harder to breathe, and the I get all anxious thinking that's it lungs have given up I'm Gna die now, I open my mouth the to let the air in I know it's my overthinking and mind nd just stress

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey :)! Dont be scarred I have had that and I have done that its scary thinking that stuff alone :( but somehow I faught it umm what helped me I had to think deeply about something els ! I skyped a friend or called a close friends and talked for hours on the phone to get my min d off it :) hope it helps :)!

• I too have felt like this but instead of thinking it was my lungs giving up, I thought it was my heart. I'm new to these feelings as well. I try to read anything it helps me.

• Are u okay now?? I just feel warm weird in my mouth when it's closed then get scared like I'm not breathing lol

You may also like...