Body Aches and Pains

I'm so tired of having something new wrong with me 24/7 and not wanting to go out at night because during the evening time usually at 6:00pm I will get body aches and pains. I'm not sure what to do. I will be fine all day and then during the evening/night I will get these aches and pains that make me just want to lay in bed. ;( I want my life back. It doesnt happen every single day but its happened enough that I noticed it happens in the evening. I just wish I knew what was wrong with me ;/ Any advice or ideas?

4 Replies

• Chey921,

It can be night anxiety. Mine started out that way but then I start getting in the day time as well. In my sleep. Usually I would have to be totally busy or focused on something else in order to not have anxiety. So maybe it's nighttime anxiety. I pray that we both get well. Blessings to you!

• I have been diagnosed with erosive inflammatory osteoarthritis. I get horrible body aces and pains all over. I have had this for years. The pain is from the inflammation. You should have blood work done to take tramadol and a small dose of prednisone. I lie on a heating pad at night and that helps wit the pain.

• This is so me :(

• Check your vitiamin D levels.

You may also like...