Anxiety Support
35,132 members38,872 posts

Why am I thinking this?

Keep thinking of killing myself but then I get really scared and it's driving me up the wall. I would never hurt my self but in my head it's driving me nuts!

18 Replies
oldestnewest

hi. sorry you cant get rid of these thoughts. hope you feel better soon. just wanted you to know I am thinking of you. I find it hard to quiet my mind too xxx

1 like

I feel like no one can help me I feel really down. My head just feels a mess and when in have this thought feel sick.Could you talk to me.

sure. don't no if we can talk private?

Don't think so.

I have really bad health anxiety and for a while I was getting. These horrible thoughts but I no o would never do it as I fear dying. But couldn't get the thought out of my head. You should try and distract yourself even wih the silliest of things I used to use my little sister ds game and play games ect to try take my mind of ot everytime I was having these horrible thought.. Just now your not alone as I now that how u feel x

1 like

That's how exactly how I feel, I have fear but my mind is telling me different.

I know its really hard to quiet my mind. its so hard to occupy. even tho the tv on my mind wanders. do you have anyone close by?

Yes my mum and dad, they tell me mind over matter but its driving me crazy.

They won't truly ever understand how h feel as they have never experiances it witch is another stress added onto you. Have you seeked any help for your doctors ect that could refer u to phycayatrist for more help I'm currently seeking help for my anxiety aswell

I've got to wait upto 3 months I'm on the waiting list I'm really scared right now.

Mum has calmed me down and I feel better guys, I'm just thinking I have a bad day. Thank you guys so muck!

I would go back and let then now how your feeling and tell them you can't wait 3 months. You need the help asap x

don't now how you feel about trying herbal. but I recently got some avena satina from health shop and it has really helped calm me. it usually starts where I cant stop thinking, then get anxious and upset. just a thought. xxx

or may b go into your local MIND. they bn really helpful and got to see a councillor within a couple of weeks

I felt like this about a month ago, and got really scared. I rang my GP, who referred me to the NHS emergency Mental Health tram, who saw me in a week. They gave me pregabalin for my anxiety whilst trying to sort other meds out. When you feel like that, they do have a help line. Make an appointment with your GP to ask for a Common Point of Entry phone number for your area.

I know where your at, so go steady and really take some advice asap!!

All the best xxx

I to have had this a lot. I ended up cutting my arms up pretty bad but it dussnt do anything but hurt your arm :/ I didn't know why I wanted to kill myself ect but I got told from mental health it's a form of distraction and anxiety. Just remember your not going crazy and the thoughts are normal with extreame anxiety. It will pass eventually with time. Just keep yourself busy and it will get better x

Got a doctors appointment see what they can do

I got anxiety and anti depressants tablets, is there any tips to take my mind of things.

You may also like...