long time no see :)

hi every one i had a break from this site i crashed and burned felt it wasnt for me .just a little update my son is out in 2 weeks seems to be fine .had a liver test that was fine .loving the house now even though i have a little cry now and again think im settled .i decided not to take my tabs for 4 days coz i hate depending on them and i did nothing but cry and take my mood out on every one :( so im taking them again heres hoping my son makes good this time and i wish you all well x i joined this site in my hour of need when i was really desperate and low and it really helped me get through so thank you all .will give an update some time soon

4 Replies

• Hi Scooby,

Lovely to get an update and to hear that you're doing ok :)

It's natural to still have your moments. You've been through a lot of life changing events, all at once. It will take you time to adjust.

Hope everything goes well with your son.

Keep in touch.

Best Wishes,

• Hi

Lovely to see your post , I have been wondering how you are :-)

Great news about your son , sounds like everything has repaired itself & he now has a good start to moving forward with his life :-)

I am pleased you have settled in & maybe coming of the meds was not the best idea as yet & when you do if you can remember to do it with your GP as coming of them all of a sudden will make you feel quite bad , but I would leave that for now

Hope you are still enjoying babysitting your lovely Grandchildren :-)

Thanks for letting us know how you are & it would be lovely if when you feel like it you will let us know how you are :-)

Take Care

• hi Scooby, great news about your son and your house, please keep in touch with us, love jasper xx

• Hi Scooby,

Thanks for the update I often wonder about people when they stop posting.

Glad you feel more settled now in your home. Great news about your son doing okay as well.

Wishing you all a happy and peaceful future.

gardener x

You may also like...