great mood :)

well yesterday i had a nice family day ouut without feeling all panicky it was great i never thought i would feel normal for a day again but i did. i went to my doctors and they give me iron tablets as im anemic and i been feeling alot better since taking them again :) ..

today i feel fine but a lil bit anxious i cant be around crowds for long i feel as if i will pass out anyone ever feel like that? anyways try to enjoy the sun everyone

love louise xxxx

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I don't like crowds I feel like things are closing up on me so you are not on your own

• aww yeah feels as if your gunna pass out to me it feels like everything is getting light around me :/ x

• Well done Louise , great as well the iron tablets will give you more energy , & that will help with the anxiety

Good for you as well getting out , don't worry that today isn't as good that's how this is , good & bad days , but it levels up , its a slow process & you are making a good start

I don't get out , but today I did , will tell more when I have settled down , think I am getting over the shock first :-o

Love

whywhy

xxx

You may also like...