Ladies,: Be careful not to be all hung... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

51,012 members โ€ข 51,822 posts

Ladies,

Catman22
Catman22
โ€ข76 Replies

Be careful not to be all hung up on a guy,

who is NOT all hung up on you.

Chris

๐Ÿ˜ซ

76 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Are you alright ? How are you doing so far ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

Do you believe this? Lol

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Luna_Child

I donโ€™t believe what Goldie said

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Hb2003

I think i know why he posted this his ex has been calling him non stop

Luna_Child

Yes you're probably right with his ex calling

Luna_Child

I know You said nothing wrong and neither did I. Not only Goldie but Indieacbc. We are not children

Hb2003

I agree

Hb2003

Plus i am not even allowed to date ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Muslims cant date ๐Ÿ˜‚

Luna_Child

They didn't see your profile and they passed judgement.

Hb2003

I updated my profile that will teach them a lesson so annoying when people do that

Do you mind sharing?

This is not a dating service!!!

With all due respect asking if you're alright and do you mind sharing is clearly not trying to date. It's trying to show support.

Im sure he can answer for himself ,I dont understand your interpretation and mine-I disliked the fact he was categorising all women or ladies together that is unacceptable in my book!it may not be in yours.thats fine no problem.!

You should have directed your statement to the person who you wanted to hear your opinion. Instead you've hurt a 16 year old muslim girl who felt you were talking to her and me and she's feeling awful and embarrassed. No worries she's getting lots of support. There Are a lot of different people of all races ages and beliefs. You don't have to agree however respect is the rule here.

He wasn't categorizing. He's been through a lot. Be mindful before responding please. You don't know his story.

Thank you

hi,Yes,your right I should have directed the question to him,I do apologise for that and certainly did not mean to upset you ,or Lilly.I will try to clear the air tomorrow as I am in the Uk and its well past midnight.I did read your profile and thought you were very grown up for your 16years,I hope you are not going to feel in any way disrespected,because that certainly was not my intention....you are a very caring person and I would not put you down in any way so please accept my apologies.

I'm Luna Child I'm 57 lilly is 16. Lilly would like that. Thank you for clearing the air

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to goldieoldie

I apologize if my comment came out the wrong way i am just concerned

Luna_Child

Your reply was absolutely respectful. You owe nobody an apology.

goldieoldie
goldieoldie in reply to Hb2003

With all due respect concerned for whom!

!

Hb2003

Catman22

goldieoldie
goldieoldie in reply to Hb2003

As an ojder person ,Im sure he is fine ,now if you dont mind Im finding all this a bit ridiculous ,and you really dont have to defend him ,let him speak for himself ,I feel you have missed the point anyway......

Hb2003

I apologize ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hb2003

I am such a idiot

Hb2003

๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Luna_Child

Lilly please ignore I know because I took the time to read your profile they did not.

You've missed it completely by not knowing people's stories or profiles. You are judging a man and you don't know the story

Luna_Child

Lilly ignore and move on

You cannot assume and pass judgement that because we show concern for a fellow member that we are looking for dates. Concern and support is very common around here

Luna_Child

Lilly you have apologized a lot. You have nothing to apologize for

Young people can find attractive online - feel sorry they don't wait till they meet in real life

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Indieabc

With all due respect another member is asking if he's alright and clearly asking if you don't mind sharing is not asking anyone for a date. Where is this coming from? Are you kidding me? That was very rude. It's not a dating site

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Indieabc

I am not even allowed to date in my religion

Hb2003

Goodness what have i done ๐Ÿ™ i dont want to date anyone geez

Luna_Child

You've done nothing wrong. They were very rude to assume. They know nothing about either of us

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Hb2003

Oh Lilly, I just saw this now.

You have nothing to be sorry for. Things like this happen from time to time

and is one of the reasons HealthUnlocked puts a minimum age of 16 on this site.

We've got you dear. You're okay. You did nothing wrong :) xx

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Agora1

I felt like i did because people are over reacting as if I did something so innAppropriate

Luna_Child

2 older ladies were over reacting and I found out they were not talking to us Goldieoldie told me she was responding to Catman22 not you or I. So I informed her the rule here is respect and people have different ideas beliefs religions color and age. She must respond to whom she is speaking.

She isn't very open-minded

You are not being fair Luna-child ,and IM not happy with your disregard of my apologies ,if anyone needs to air there feeligs or feel misunderstood its me ,IM older and wiser and I have apologised,what more can I say,your Repeatedly have said that I was aiming my statement at you ---------when in fact I was offended by someone s conceit ..........if you need any further explanations ,but I forgot you refused ton listen -IM sorry for all this rigmarole,and quite frankly ,I can do without this added stresss....

Luna_Child

Some members do pass judgement on others without knowing anything about them. They just assume

Hb2003

I honestly feel bad ๐Ÿ˜ž that a kind comment can do this i really didnโ€™t mean to cause confusion

Luna_Child

There are some members that pass judgement without a clue about you. I've been through it before. They were completely tactless.

Hb2003

I feel so embarrassed about this

Luna_Child

Lilly you haven't done anything wrong you simply gave support which is what this site is all about. Don't let people who don't know you pass judgement. Move on. Please don't give this another thought.

Hb2003

I agree thank you

Luna_Child

You're welcome. Message me if you need to talk.

See I read your profile so I know something about you where they did not.

Ignore

Hb2003

Thanks for all the support I really appreciate it

Luna_Child

You're very welcome. We look out for each other here. Message me anytime and just ignore these ladies because you're a great young lady with much respect.

Luna_Child

You're fine lilly. You are a very respectful young lady. Be proud of yourself

Luna_Child

Kind comment. Exactly. You're very kind

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Luna_Child

No lilly you're fine. Move on to the next person who needs your support.

Catman22
Catman22 in reply to Hb2003

Lilly40,

Your parents are saving you from Major Heartaches that you will never forget. Those cute boys are Not worth it, for their obvious immaturity..

Just read what I write to everyone else..

It all applies to you...

To be Honest, a lot of people turn me off.

You gotta appreciate I tell the truth...

Some of your responses are well done and that's why I keep responding.

I meant everything I said about your Religion. I know that God is Happy with you.. You keep trying so hard. I respect that... Ask your parents to read this.

Thank you,

Catman22

๐Ÿ‘ช

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Catman22

Your welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Catman22

Thank you for saying that. If these other women had read this young ladies profile they wouldn't have said what they said. Shes too young to date

Catman22
Catman22 in reply to Luna_Child

LC,

I just realized that most of the responses I've been receiving were you all talking to each other and not to me !! I'm a little embarrassed...

How you all support each other is so very Heartwarming !!!

Even the Catman can Learn,

Chris

๐Ÿค—

Luna_Child

That's really nice to hear

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Catman22

LC,

I'm sorry I did Snap at you when we first met. That you didn't respond in kind shows the kind of person that you really are,

Chris

โ˜ฎ๏ธ

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Catman22

See this site is amazing i love this site for this reason all the kindness and generosity these people have is wonderful

Luna_Child

Lilly you are amazing

Hb2003

Your amazing too all of you are ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Luna_Child

Thanks Lilly ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Luna_Child

Apology accepted 110%>I didn't respond in kind?

Hb2003

I think what he meant was that you didnโ€™t respond which was kind of you

Luna_Child

Thanks Lilly

Big Hugs ๐Ÿค— Lilly. Are you okay now? Nothing was directed at you or I. She's not open minded. Message me anytime if you want to chat. ๐Ÿค—

Hb2003

Youโ€™re welcome โค๏ธ i am ok now thanks i will tommorow

Luna_Child

Goldieoldie apologized and is planning to apologize to you tomorrow. She said it's very late where she lives. You have an awesome night. Do something nice for yourself. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿงฆ๐ŸŒžโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŒน

Hb2003

I will ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ thanks bestie

Luna_Child

You're welcome bestie. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒบ

Hb2003

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„โœŒ๐Ÿปโ˜บ๏ธ

Luna_Child

๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’œโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ

Luna_Child

Get some rest

Hb2003

My teacher told me that my number1 goal should be to get better and better little By little and be completely better on Friday Thatโ€™s my goal

Luna_Child

I agree ๐Ÿ˜Š

Catman22

In kind means you didn't respond with any nastiness in return for my skillful hostility.

LC, I have been in jail twice for how I hurt people with words. I'm not real proud of using upsetting words to destroy people just because I can.

Always learning and improving.

This site gives us a lot to think about doesn't it ??

It gives me something to do when I am so Bored. It's a valuable use of time โŒš๏ธhere...

Chris

Catman22

Luna_Child

Oh gotcha! Thank you Catman22. You are very kind I'm glad we chatted. Anytime you want to chat we are all very supportive. Feel free to message anytime

๐Ÿค—

You may also like...