New: Hey everyone! I’m incredibly new... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
44,317 members45,959 posts

New

izzyymmm
izzyymmm

Hey everyone! I’m incredibly new to this community and I was hoping I could get some advice. Because it’s gotten to the point where I don’t know what to do, my parents are even saying to brush it off and just think of better things, but it doesn’t help. This feeling of a heavy, squeezing feeling on my chest has begun to resurface and along with that there’s just this emptiness in my head. The loneliness I feel is baffling, especially since I have a bunch of supportive friends. It’s gotten to the point to when I start to feel incredibly just empty and just anxious about everything I try to do something to release it. And I don’t mean self-harm involving any kind of blade. I mean trying to fall down things, stairs, sidewalk, anything. A couple days ago I even tried to break my ankle. I know this is wrong and it’s not the way to deal with things but when it gets that bad I don’t know what to do.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Im soo sorry and sad to here what you've posted and are feeling😔I feel your pain please don't hurt yourself though-it's good you're reaching out pointing here!! I'd love also see any good suggestions or help for you💜

What are some healthy ways to release the pain like this??I would like more advice on this as well??? Anyone out there have some caring advice please???💞

I think you really need to feel loved, needed and wanted!

Think about it.

Do you love yourself? Do you feel loved by your parents, friends, family?

You may also like...