Anxiety and Depression Support
18,476 members15,140 posts

Gratefulness Journal 💕Share Here

I am grateful for the gorgeous sunshine today

I am grateful that I have grounding techniques to use when I feel scared and alone

I am grateful for everyone here on this forum helping eachother

79 Replies
oldestnewest

This is a great idea...we often forget the good things and to be grateful . Thank you starlight !

I am so grateful today, it has been a good day for me. I’ve been for a walk and that was a peaceful walk. I have also been surprised by being invited to a concert tomorrow evening with a nights stay in a hotel after the concert 😄 I feel so grateful right now!!,

Grateful for starlight starting this post as I get to tell you my good news 😊

🌺🌼🌺😊🌺😊

8 likes

That’s great news Olivia! Sounds like a good time!

1 like

Oh and I will be very grateful if I cope ok with it all...anxiety is high around going...I wont be alone so should be ok. It’s been well thought out...I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t anxious about it all...

I’m praying everything will be ok 🙏

Will definitely reply here on how it goes 🌺

Brilliant xx

1 like

I am grateful I have this forum to vent to.

I am grateful I have a support system.

I am grateful that my feelings of anxiety have subsided!

Wonderful post starrlight! 😊

7 likes

So glad you are here RaqXo!

1 like

It makes me feel good reading all the things we are grateful for 😁 🌺🌼🌺🌼

2 likes

💕

I am grateful for my supportive mom who loves me unconditionally; I hope God keeps her healthy and happy because she’s truly a saint! I’m grateful for the people in this world and this forum who truly love and care about one another, but most of all I’m grateful for my two amazing sons!💞

5 likes

Beautiful

1 like

Lovely x

1 like

💕

1 like

Cool, Starrlight! 💕💕💕💕 I'm glad we will keep it going.

I'm thankful that the storm wasn't nearly as bad as predicted. Everyone is safe.

4 likes

💕

1 like

Oh yes me too..

I’ve been in anticipation of it for a couple of days..

🌺🌼🌺🌼

💕

My basement flooded and I’m thankful that I don’t trust narcissists and I was smart enough to know better than to listen to him “my basement never gets wet”.... any basement can get wet!!! So ignoring his opinion, I decided to elevate ALL OF my personal property on pallets! I’m upset it all had to be stored there in the first place, I was not told I would live here for months before the house was ready enough for me to move my stuff in to the living areas!!! Smh... thank you brain 🧠 and intuitive knowledge of B.S. artists!

2 likes

I love this ! 💕 I don’t love that your basement flooded but that you are so smart and you have things to be grateful for, in amongst all of that.

Well done you ! Xx🌺🌼🌺🌼

I am grateful for having found this forum. For taking one more chance in finding one that really worked.

I am grateful in having a safe place to come and share our lives.

Most of all I am grateful for finding profound friendships through our loneliness and struggles.

7 likes

🌷🌷🌷 x

1 like

💕

1 like

Agora is definitely one of the people im grateful for

5 likes

I appreciate that Danielle, just remember it takes a Village to support this forum. None of us could do it alone. You have a special quality in you that makes us want to reach out and see you smile. :) xx

4 likes

💕

💕

1 like

Hope4321 :) xx

Hi Starr, sounds like you're feeling better? That's great!!! You'll always have support here. I've had a couple of decent days, today is so far so good? I woke up with my body feeling like it was on Fire and upset stomach ache which is a Red Flag that my anxiety was starting? I tried not to let it progress, saying positive things to calm myself. It's helped, though I feel alittle anxious.

Well you take care and keep in touch☺️🙏

2 likes

Was feeling so great today but just had company over and soon again having another group of company which stresses me but will be okay. Good that you said positive calming things to yourself. I will try that. And I will picture good times ahead. Best to you hope you can smush down that bit of anxiety.

1 like

Hope today is s good one for ya!

Thank you, I hope your feeling better?

Blah lol 😆 just blah. Thanks Want2BHappy3!

Hi Starr, I've had 5 successful days without anxiety ☺️. I'm cautiously optimistic 🙄. Been Praying Real Hard 🙏🙏🙏. The down side is because I've spent so much time in bed out of shape,, being out and about has been hurting me physically😞

1 like

That is amazing and I am so happy for you and hope your body will get used to it after a bit.

1 like

Thanks me too, I wish the BEST for you and your family ☺️🙏

1 like

Love this positivity!

I am greatful for my family and my beautiful son.

I am greatful for this forum, it's nice to not feel alone.

I am greatful that it has just started raining, I can't stand this humidity, lol.

3 likes

😊 I don’t like the humidity either 😂

Good wishes 🌺🌼🌺🌼

1 like

💕

I'm grateful for...

- my life, and the gift of a new day

- my wife, despite our separation

- friends and family with the possibility of developing a deep friendship

- all the books, plays, musicals, games, films and TV shows whose worlds I inhabit

- modern medicine and technology

- kindness, empathy, compassion, and hope

- feelings/emotions, imagination, and memory -- the things that make me...me

- my cat's graceful soul

- poetry

3 likes

Brilliant MrMonk!!

1 like

Love this 💕

💕

For family and friends get together

For positive thinking and believing

For love

2 likes

I’m so grateful for being able to travel and attend a concert yesterday. For the stay in a beautiful place right on the beach..I had a great seat, there were lots of people , I was so engrossed in the singing nothing mattered..such a lovely feeling, I will treasure 💕

I’m going to go over to the beach for a walk soon

Truly greatful x

2 likes

Happy for you Olivia!

1 like

Thank you 🌺🌼

💕

1 like

I am grateful that nothing tragic is happening in my life right now.

3 likes

💕

Im grateful for everyone here how understanding, helpful they are, always cheering me on, grateful for my mom, my therapist my baby spidey and im grateful to the human who invented chocolate

1 like

Lol oh yes can’t leave out the chocolate :)

I hear you. Sorry you suffer so. Glad you have friends and make eachother happier.

1 like

I am grateful to be going to an art museum today even though my anxiety is bad I am DETERMINED to have a good time!!!

2 likes

I’m grateful for my dogs. I’m thankful my parents are still alive. I’m thankful my injury wasn’t worse.

2 likes

I’m thankful for anxiety meds at least while I have them anyway they bring relief

1 like

I’m grateful I talked myself into going out this morning...

❤️

Good Olivia!!! You are on a roll!!! I’m going to some waterfalls I will post a pic later. I hope no one will fall off a cliff. I hope I can enjoy myself.

1 like

Sounds amazing !

Would love to see photos..

Have a fab time !!, x🌺🌼

Thank you! 💕

1 like

Look forward to hearing how it goes ! X

1 like

These past couple weeks have been extremely hard for me. As soon as I wake up I start to worry and my anxiety flares. Mostly about my health... There’s always something wrong with me. Why can’t I just be normal?!!! But even though I’m struggling... I am grateful for my loving husband who puts up with my issues and comforts me. I am also grateful for my son. If it wasn’t for him my addiction would’ve taken over my life.

2 likes

Hi Nic.

So sorry to hear of your struggles and the difficulties you face.

It’s really nice to hear about your husband and son and out of the awful things we experience , there are some things to be grateful for.

Best wishes to you 🌺🌼🌺🌼

2 likes

I’m grateful for my lungs breathing a little better today (lung condition since birth been struggling all week)

I am grateful for this group omg... the times when I feel I need an escape or rant it’s always here for me without judgement honestly 😢 😊 thanks guys xx

I’m grateful for nature bringing me back down to zen and peace every single day ... 🌳 🌲

2 likes

Great things to be thankful for 😃

1 like

I love this post Star! Thanks xx 😘 hope you’re feeling better these days? X

1 like

Off and on. Thanks Hope!!

1 like

😊 so pleased your lungs breathing a bit better right now.

It somehow makes ya feel better when those things to be grateful for are written down...gives a feel good factor , even if only for a short while...it’s nice.

Best wishes hope

🌺🌼🌺🌼 x

1 like

Yes is amazing.. maybe we should keep a little notebook and write things that we are grateful for every night....

2 likes

It does help. I find it a bit of a reminder especially when I’m feeling really down..💕 xx

1 like

Im thankful Im finding so many resources so fast!

I’m also thankful I have access to water.

2 likes

💕 xx

I’m grateful for love island ! It starts tonight on tv..💕 it’s my guilty pleasure and a great distraction for me 🌷🌷

I’m grateful nobody died today at the falls

1 like

I’m grateful for getting through most of today and going out.

I was concerned about becoming overwhelmed with anxiety due to an upcoming flight, which I am anxious about...

I was still anxious but carried on and did manage to have an ok day....

🌺🌺🌺

That’s great Olivia 💕

1 like

😊 thank you 💕

I am grateful for understanding, genuinely nice people.

1 like

I am grateful for the ☀️ I am grateful for my dog, family, friends. I am grateful for the strength I feel right now.

1 like

I'm grateful for nature 🐢🦎🐍.

To have this avenue here to post and share whats going on and to have support when I feel so alone.

Good ones! I am grateful for nature and for having people here to help support too.

1 like

You may also like...