Anxiety and Depression Support
23,814 members22,263 posts

HELLO

I KNOW my profile name is weird but i actually mean it. Lots things is going around me which is making me upset and idk how to cope up with it. I feel im going to the depression side where i have weird thoughts, im not able to sleep, I feel my parents especially my mom she doesnt understand me properly when i share my feelings and my works outside so there is a long distance between us which is why im not able to share my feelings with him too. MY main reason to join this community is to give it a try only and Talk to someone who can understand me.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Most people have a hard time understanding what we go through. Welcome to the site, tons of great people here willing to listen

1 like

hi thanks!

so u suffer from this similar problem?

1 like

Yes, i remember always feeling irritated and usually cry when i try to explain how i was feeling and people closest to me wouldn't understand, and depression always make us have these weird thoughts so you're not alone

1 like

I want to cry aloud but I control it becoz the people close to me dont understand wht i try to explain and share my thoughts and all!

Yea i know what you mean it makes everything harder when we don't get that emotional support and understanding that we need

1 like

You may also like...