Anxiety and Depression Support
18,479 members15,146 posts

Having a good spell

Hello all! I have been having a few good days lately. Well aside from throwing my back out. But I have been focusing on making new friends and not taking everything so seriously. I am trying not to view what people do or how they interact with me as something that will hurt me. I still am hurt by what my friend has decided to do, but I am starting to realize that this has nothing to do with me and that I am not dependent on anything except myself for my happiness. So far, I have started to go out more with people and I have been trying to stick to my schedule and get a grasp on my school work. I feel like the more I throw myself into my work the more content I will feel. I am trying not to focus on my OCD and taking things one at a time. Probably my worst problem is not being able to enjoy the happy feeling when I have it because I am scared it will go away. I hope everyone is doing well! :)

3 Replies
oldestnewest

You sound great!

1 like

A good day is a goid day! Thanks for the positive post.

1 like

I have felt the same way lately. Congratulations! I can tell when things happen that used to send me into a spiral of emotions, but instead I'm just like "okay, no big deal" then it's almost a shock to myself lol

I have been having dreams that I was feeling worse again. What a waste of sleep.

I'm happy for you and your progress applesforever! Enjoy the good moments!!!

1 like

You may also like...