It’s happening again

Been diagnosed with depression, binge eating disorder, ptsd, and Generalized anxiety disorder.

Recently I have unraveled due to the lose of my mother who I had just gotten reacquainted with and now after the memorial I am dealing with a lot more than expected. Because we were estranged for a period of time and after getting back in touch, I feel abandoned. It's different then when I moved out, it's like a betrayal

Skip

Featured Content

Mental health at Christmas

What should people not say to someone with a mental health condition over the festive period?

Share your advice

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi SueB13,

I am sorry to read of your loss. I guess you are grieving the loss of an important relationship with your mother that you thought you had lost and then found. At this time a lot of thoughts and feelings are going to be driven by intense emotions. It's perfectly natural so let them be. You will come out the other side.

If you need some extra help at this time from a counselor, don't be afraid to ask.

We are here for you on the forum too.

• Sue, I am sure Mon didn't chose to leave.. she didn't leave you, God chose to take her... (You and her had no say in her leaving)

You may also like...