Anxiety and Depression Support
27,461 members27,291 posts

Looking for support and to give support

I suffer from sever anxiety, I was doing good up until about a month ago and then out of nowhere it started again. I take pail cr at night, xanax in the morning and sequel was just added for before bed. I have horrible diarrhea every morning, crying jags, and dry heaving when I get upset. I feel like I'm pushing just to get through the day. I'm so discouraged with still feeling this way. I'm also diabetic and having a have a hard time eating when I feel this way and my sugars which were well controlled without medication are now out of control. I have people trying to be supportive and some telling me to just get over it. Like I want to feel this way, I wish I was my happy go lucky self again. I'm looking for the support of people who understand how awful this is. People who I can support and who can support me.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I understand how you feel I always have this wired feeling like am going to go into a panic some time my hart races for no reason at all

1 like

That's what I'm going through. I wake up so full of anxiety I have to get out of bed cause I'm so anxious I just shake. I also get horrible anxiety about eating. Just thinking about food causes me to tense up.

See when I eat I feel like I can't breathe even if I eat a small meal and on top of that I feel like I alway have I aced reflex on top off 30 different other symptoms

2 likes

I sometimes feel like my throat is tight. I too have multiple other symptoms. It feels like a struggle just to get through the day.

1 like

I can completely relate to you! Anxiety really is one horrible monster to beat.

2 likes

Yes it is. The last 3 weeks have been horrible. I'm glad I found this group because I can relate to everyone and it's nice to have people who understand what I'm going through. I hate that anyone has to suffer with anxiety. Hopefully we can all lean on each other.

2 likes

Yes! I feel the same way, this has been such a lifesaver for me. It's great to know you're not alone and other people also deal with this too.

1 like

You may also like...