Well, over the past couple of weeks my life has turned around for the positive and I cannot believe it!!!! I am so happy, but don't want to get too excited until more time has passed. After literally starting to plan my demise (that's right...having up to 13,000 + PVC's and hundreds of PAC's and not being able to take Beta Blockers...being given Calcium Channel Blockers and Digoxin which I was TERRIFIED to take because the Beta Blockers made me want to off myself even sooner...I did LOTS of research on natural remedies for these ghastly things that had me crying most of the day, depressed, not wanting to leave the house, unable to work....HORRIBLE!!! At first I tried a few things...kept getting the palps...then I tried a few more things...palps started going down...then I removed a few things (things meaning supplements, by the way...) then I change the dosages...all based upon what the research I read and the way I felt. READ THIS: I DID NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS WAS GOING TO HELP ME OUT BUT I FELT I HAD NO CHOICE OTHER THAN TO TRY! Okay, so I went from 13,000 PVC's and hundreds of PAC's to ZERO yesterday and today!! WTF??? I am still skeptical. This is what I am taking. Now keep in mind, none of the below independently or in any other combination got me down to ZERO. So, I am now paranoid about sticking to this regimen at the exact times of the day/night. I will still see my doc's and cardiologist and get the tests done and still move towards ablation as was suggested that I have done, but that won't be for a year or so until I see that specialist. So in the meantime, I will continue with this supplementation schedule and see what happens over time. I will also give all the supplements a rest of a couple of days every 5 months, as was suggested as well in case what I'm doing doesn't keep helping - but I am panicking thinking about stopping even for a day!! LOL! Oh, by the way, I started getting heart issues in my mid 20's and I am 61. Over the past couple of years, I have been in Emergency a number of times and lived my life for the past couple of years with my fingers on my pulse, thinking I was going to die virtually every minute of the day. That's why I didn't want to live any longer. Okay, here is what I do daily:
1) I journal every thing I eat, drink and take and the times of the day, for reference. I drink lots of water all day long. I also juice vegetables (all organic) every day or 2nd day including: Kale, spinach, turmeric, ginger, apples, carrots, celery, red cabbage.
2) (around 10:30 or 11:00 by the time I get to this) Big glass of water upon rising. 1/2 banana (or breakfast) with 1,000 mg Taurine; 500 mg L-Arginine; 100 mg CoQ-10; 100 mg PROMg12; 1/4 Tsp. D-Ribose; V8 low sodium (small can).
3) Lunch. 500 mg Vit C; 100 mcg Selenium; 1,000 mg Omega EFA (180 AEP/120 ADH; 100 mg B6; 2,500 mcg B12 Sublingual.
4) Around 3:00 pm (supplements spread out about 4-5 hours between doses). Same doses as above. 1/2 banana (or small bite of food), V8, L-Arginine, Taurine.
5) Dinner. Omega EFA, 500 mg Evening Primrose Oil.
6) Around 7 pm. Small bite of food. V8, L-Arginine, CoQ10, Taurine, PROMg12.
7) Before bed (around 11 pm or midnight). Small bite of food. V8, L-Arginine, Taurine.
Now, I still expect to get some of the heart palps, but I was told even with meds, I would still get them. However, even having ONE DAY without them was a miracle after years of having them ALL DAY/NIGHT LONG!!! I am going to get L-Carnitine too (a newer form of Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC) targets heart tissue specifically so I will only use this formula) and add this in too.
Okay, that's it. Either I take Rx the rest of my life or supplements and I prefer all the above UNLESS this somehow fails to work then I will revisit pharma.