Advanced Prostate Cancer
5,762 members5,466 posts

Finally some good news

Had nothing but bad news since diagnosed in Jan 15 from failed prostatectomy to failed radiotherapy now finally some good news Im currently on the stampede trial just finished Chemo end of Nov also on zoladex and Metformin my PSA has dropped from 8.5 at its highest to now .03 just hope it stays that way for a few years would be nice. I know people on here have had much larger PSA readings but it was just so nice to have some good news for a change.

Cheers

Gary

14 Replies
oldestnewest

I am glad that you finally have some good news! Especially after what you had to go through. Keep it up! We are all rooting for you!

3 likes

Thanks Dr Who as with everyone on here its been some tough times and wish everyone was free from this horrible disease.

Cheers m8

4 likes

Congratulations! Time to celebrate! 🌈

2 likes

We all enjoy good news. I’m celebrating you today!

3 likes

Glad to hear the good news. Hope it stays thst way for a good time.

2 likes

Awesome! Yes, we love to hear that some good is happening to our brothers in this forum.

My best to you and for a long life

2 likes

Good news deserves celebration and thanks! It cheers us all . Thank you !

1 like

Great news Gary. I didn't respond well to chemo. I'm glad things are going well for you.

1 like

Thanks for the replies guys it was certainly getting me down all the bad news so it was a relief to finally get something good for a change.

Paul is the hormone treatment helping at all, not good the Chemo didn't help much

Gary

Hi Gary, Happy to hear you had some good news! You are on the right path, wishing you all good news from now on!!! Take care and keep us posted .

Sincerely, Lynn

Thanks Lynn will do.

Cheers

Awesome! So nice to hear good news. 😊

1 like

Gary

Great to hear!!

Bob

1 like

The good news is there isn't any bad news...

Good Luck and Good Health.

j-o-h-n Thursday 01/11/2018 6:57 PM EST

You may also like...