Hello Everyone, it is great to be part of this group. I have been suffering pelvic pain for close to three years and very unfortunately, went to a urologist who diagnosed me with pudendal neuralgia. I was treated for a year and one half and when the pain did not improve, I had a pelvic MRI. It clearly showed a very large tumor on the left side with the seminal vesicle also being invaded. I had bone scan and CT which showed two spots on the right side of my pelvis, possible nodal involvement (one node) in the pelvic region an a possible soft tissue lesion in the same area. The CT also showed some "branching" in my right lower lobe of my right lung. The radiologist as well as the oncologist suspect prostate metastasis, and I have a biopsy scheduled to confirm. I have been on Casodex (50 mg per day) for 4 + weeks, and had my three month Lupron shot two weeks ago. The pain is dissipating rapidly and my "slow flow" is getting much better. My question is, although I am going to a top cancer center in CA, I feel that, even though I only have approximately 5 or fewer areas that have been impacted, my oncologists all do not seem to have a progressive plan (possible radiation or surgery). The only course of action is chemo, Lupron and Casodex concurrently, but nothing else. At a prior clinic that we decided against working with, they had planned on shrinking the tumors and then radiation. My current oncologist stated last week that he feels that the cancer will just pop up again, so they should just leave things as they are. I also should state that my PSA, before treatment was 8.8, my Gleason score was a solid 8, and 11 of 12 samples of my prostate biopsy were cancerous and the 12th was suspicious. I have moved to pretty much a vegan diet, exercise very consistently and feel pretty darn great. I am just wondering if any of you have any suggestions as to another course I should be on. Thank you all very much again!