Good Morning everyone

Hi there, I just wanted to say hello to all of you and hope that your troubles are small today. I know that some of the regulars here are unhappy with it just now but I would just like to say that the past year or so has been a hard time for myself and my family and if it hadn't been for all the support you have given me here I'm not sure I would have gotten through it all , please don't any of you leave , you are all such great people and help so many people, we all need to help each other and I feel bad that maybe some people havnt had the same support that I have definately have. A big massive hug to all of you and hope you all have a lovely day , xxxx

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sorry, have only just seen your post and am off to bed but thank you for posting and I'm glad you find the site useful.x

• Hi

I haven't come across your name before as far as I know - sometimes I do reply to what people have written without even reading their names, it's the content I am thinking about, so maybe I have responded to you before I don't know. It may even be that you have responded to me and I haven't taken not of your name.

Anyway whether or not we have met before I am glad you have found the site helpful and have felt supported by people who use it.

Take care and you have a good day too.

Suex

• I have just done exactly what I said, responded to your post, then realised I responded last night but hadn't realised it was you I responded to, and then realised that even today I hadn't taken note of your name - and now I have but will probably forget it next time I read one of your posts... How crazy is that!b :) x

You may also like...