I'm here

I haven't had time to be online as our wonderful children came over from Australia, London and Canada to celebrate my husbands 70th. I must admit it is so, so quiet now, we're exhausted. Needless to say the old gremlins have started to show themselves and I know I will crash soon as the tears are flowing. Anyway I must think of the good times and the fun we had. Dens xxx

4 Replies

• Aw how lovely for you Dens. What a family reunion hey? How wonderful they have come from the far corners of the earth for their fathers birthday. You must be very proud of them all. Hugs Bev xx

• Thats awesome Dens! They find time to attend in theirs father birthday celebration. you must enjoy while they're still there. have a great day!

• Hi Bev

I'm so glad you had a nice time with your family and I like you had the family visiting recently and when they left I felt proper low as I miss them but yes you have to think of the good times and hold on to those little memories.

I hope you are doing ok the past few days.

• Thanks for your lovely comments, you'll never guess but my son David from Oz has bought my husband & I tickets to fly to London to see the grandchildren and my elderly aunt & we are going to have another 'party' with their friends to send them off back to Oz, how I love them, I am so, so lucky, I just had to share xxxx Dens

You may also like...