Please contact your gp & get some treatment. These thoughts are horrible along with the feelings that go with them. You have depression & this is nothing to be ashamed of. You will be prescribed anti depressants & hopefully be referred to someone who can help for some kind of therapy. Talking about your feelings can be very helpful. Learn to love yourself.

10 Replies

• I am liking these positive posts today :) It is always good to hear of things that can help. Thank you Ruth. Gemma x

• I am glad my post is helpful. I am on antidepressants long term. Think of it a bit like hormone replacement. You are getting your seratonin levels made right. It us nothing to be ashamed of. Learn to love yourself.

• Who are you talking about Ruth? If you are replying to someones post you need to put it under their post to make sure they see it, not start a new post. New posts are for new topics only. x

• Hi Bev yes I'm confused and wonder who the reply was for.! How are you. ?

Hannah x

• Sorry Hannah just seen this. I am feeling pretty bad, very depressed and draggy but I will pull though I guess. You? Bev x

• Hi Bev sorry yoyr not feeling great. I know it's not easy, I'm

Just concentrating on each day and trying to find something

Good however small in each day.

Hannah xx

• I have been feeling a bit less depressed these last couple of days Hannah so maybe things will continue to improve.

How are you?

Bev x

• Bev I'm delighted to hear that, that alone has helped

Me. I hate to see my fellow travellers suffering.

Bev I'm ok thanks and feel a good bit better, Ah I have

My moments too but I try and just take it day by day.

I have a lot to be thankful for too.

Hannah xx

• That's good Hannah. I have a lot to be thankful for too I guess. Things could be a lot worse - but then they could be a lot better as well. Bev x

• The part where Ruth says "Learn to love yourself" is pretty good advice for everyone. HT1

You may also like...