1 and a half stone gain since March - Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support

108,071 members56,333 posts

1 and a half stone gain since March

CraigJ1234
CraigJ1234Restart Nov 2020

Urgh. Been trying to lose weight for years (yo yo ing between 15 and 16 stone). Gone up sharply from 15 to 16.5 stone. My partner lost a few stone over the last year and was going well, but has been unable to lose any more weight and starting to gain again. She was already losing weight when she joined slimming world.

She's a bad influence with ordering takeaways (no real excuse though).

I'm going to make a more determined effort now, even though I thought I was doing well (been eating a lot of salads on a daily basis)!

13 Replies
oldestnewest
moreless
morelessAdministrator

Welcome back, CraigJ1234 :)

May I suggest that for inspiration you use this forum more, not as a personal blog space, but as a place to interact with others in the same boat?

As a reminder, all of the information you need about the forum can be found in Pinned Posts

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh... and I hope you'll be joining all the Events, Challenges and Clubs that we run, especially a weigh-in and the daily diary.

We've found active participation to be key to successful weight loss and, of course, it's a good way to get to know people, find inspiration and share support and encouragement.

Wishing you all the best :)

CraigJ1234
CraigJ1234Restart Nov 2020 in reply to moreless

Ta. Will do. Sounds like a plan.

moreless
morelessAdministrator in reply to CraigJ1234

Great, why not strike while the oven's hot and pop over to today's weigh-in and daily diary? :)

Lytham
LythamSuper Host 3st 7lbs

Loving the determination and the salads ! Would you like to join us on our Daily Diary and post your menu for tomorrow? Here's the link, I hope to see you there :-) x

healthunlocked.com/weight-l...

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Lytham

Spaghetti bolognaise on the menu tonight. Usually have about 2 or 3 servings, but have been trying to find willpower to refrain the last few months and only had 1 portion so far!

Lytham
LythamSuper Host 3st 7lbs in reply to Hidden

Well done for refraining ! :-) x

CraigJ1234
CraigJ1234Restart Nov 2020 in reply to Lytham

Hopefully when the hidden stack of chocolates are gone I can refrain from buying anymore!

Lytham
LythamSuper Host 3st 7lbs in reply to CraigJ1234

Quick ! Give them away :-) x lol

CraigJ1234
CraigJ1234Restart Nov 2020 in reply to Lytham

It's my last supper!

BridgeGirl
BridgeGirlAdministrator

Hello, CraigJ1234, you've caused me some confusion. You have a badge saying Restart Nov 2020 but you have also replied on this post with a 5 on the end of your name. It seems you have two profiles. It will make sense for you to just use one: maybe go for the one without the 5, as that's where you have your' welcome back' badge :)

CraigJ1234

Thanks. Sorted I think.

CraigJ1234

Had a few extra hours sleep lately and hoping this will help with weightloss. Not had as many takeaways also and managed to avoid the chocolate isle today so fingers crossed I lose a couple of lbs over the next few day!

RockChick1969
RockChick19692020 November

I have gained the same amount, frustrating but this year has tested us all. Hang in there :)

You may also like...