Vasculitis UK
5,424 members5,001 posts

Does anyone know details of how to contact the specialist vasculitis clinics in manchester and Birmingham?

I would like my GP to refer me to one but Addenbrookes is a long way for me to travel from Bradford. Are the others as good as the Cambridge one for churg-strauss sufferers, as I will make the journey to get the best advice. I keep hearing so much about how good Dr David Jayne is?

4 Replies

John will send you a private message Katie :-)


John sent you a private message last night Katie did you receive it? we can't seem to find it.



Sorry I can't see it anywhere


ok J will write it again thankyou ;-)


You may also like...