When I was suffering from a bad dose of campylobacter enteritis recently, my consultant advised me to stop taking mycophenolate mofetil. He did say to re start once I thought the infection had gone, which is now. However, I feel well and am wondering if I should just start taking them again or wait until I feel some sense of a flare?
I have been without them about 10 days. Obviously, the dream is that I don't need them any more! I have been taking MFM, and in chemically induced remission, for 2 years. Any thoughts, anyone?