Where are Dr Peatfield's clinics

I think my only solution is to go and see Dr Peatfield now. My GP says she doesn't know enough and mentioned that she had another patient who sees Dr peatfield and he tells her what to prescribe.

My latest blood tests are not good and I feel that I am floundering. She has prescribed me Armour but is now panicking as she says she has no experience of it.

I am in Gloucestershire and would like to know where his nearest clinic is.

36 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well the one i go to is in Crawley in Surrey. I believe he does one closer to you though.....

• Someone might PM you with the info you need, but if not, you can ask for the doctors list from Thyroid UK. Dr Ps details will be on there.

thyroiduk.org.uk/tuk/diagno...

• It is encouraging that your GP thought of prescribing Armour, so she may well do so if a private doctor advises it for you. Dr Peatfield cannot prescribe medication.

• what is Armour

• Armour is the original Natural Dessicated Thyroid thyroid hormones which are made from pigs or cows thyroid glands. although there are a few now. They contain all the hormones our thyroid gland had, i.e. T4, T3, T2, T1 and calcitonin.

thyroiduk.org.uk/tuk/treatm...

• Hi I see Dr P in Malvern Worcestershire x x

• Me too :)

• Hi How a amazing that you have such a wonderful GP! The other option would be to see an Endocrinologist but that would require plenty of research. If GP happy to prescribe on Dr. P`s recommendation she is very enlightened and sounds the best of both worlds.

Best wishes,

Jackie

• mouse, please tell your GP to look at the history of Armour Thyroid use. It goes back 100 years and saved many lives. I've never read of any deaths pertaining to Armour but I believe many people have died from NOT taking it.

• Hi there - i would really like to see Dr Peatfield too - but i cant find any information on where his clinics are or how to contact him. This information isnt on the Thyroid UK website. Did you manage to get the info you need and can you let me know? I live in London but dont mind travelling if i have to. Thanks.

• Replied on your other post

• thanks!

• I would like to see him too - does anyone have any info on him?

• Hi Addi - i've sent you a message

• hi can you let me know how to get in touch with Dr Peatfield please

• Hi is Dr Peatfield still working and does any one know if he has clinics in Birmingham please??

Thank you

• Poonam1,

You probably won't get many replies on a 3 year old thread. It would be better to post your question in a new thyread by clicking on Write a Post.

Dr. P is still working but I don't know whether he has a Birmingham clinic.

• Thank you.

• I went too see him 18 years ago at last I met someone who understood my problem he is well worth a visit

• Hi All I am trying to help a friend and think she may be well served to see Dr Peatfield I wonder how do I find out where his clinics are near Surrey/London please? x

• He has one in Crawley (Sussex). This is the one I went to.

• Thank you so much :) x

• Does he have any clinics up North?

• I believe he has a clinic in Manchester!

• Yes, Manchester every 2-3 months and Ickornshaw, Yorkshire, every 6 months or so.....the main clinic is in Crawley, Surrey. I saw him two months ago and what a relief to have someone understand my symptoms. I reacted badly to the Thyroxine prescribed by my GP, and Raw thyroid initially gave only temporary relief. I'm currently feeling much, much better having addressed fatigued Adrenals before dealing with the Thyroid symptoms!!

• Hi, can I have Dr P's details for his Crawley clinic please.

• What is the address in Crawley and why is it a big secret my friend is wandering around Crawley looking for the address. If you have been to the clinic please share the address. Or is this a con as I am beginning to believe.?

• Goosefeather4,

How is it a con because your friend can't find an address? You would do better to ask for the address and phone number by writing your own post instead of jumping on to a 4 year old thread.

• I'm looking at contacting Dr Peatfield about an appointment - does he still write to your GP with details on what to prescribe (if relevant)? Thank you.

• Does anyone know the address for the Malvern clinic? I'm en route and can't find the address anywhere for de peatfield x

• I have looked online for the address but can't find it. Do you his secretaries phone number with you?

• Dr Peatfield has written an amazing book Your Thyroid and how to keep it healthy.   He explains everything very well and makes it easy to understand including Natural Desicated Thyroid, well worth getting, I am reading it all the time and it's helped me enormously.

• Details od Dr Peatfields clinics are online including telephone numbers.

• Hi could you give me the right tel no to the clinic in crawley please? I've been trying to call on 01883623125 for a week, left msgs but no answer...

Thanks

• He is online and easy to find. You will get an apointment within a few weeks. He doesnt need doctor contact.

You may also like...