help needed please as I am so confused. G.p say abnormal results and to stop eltoxin?

I was debating, whether to return a phone call back to g.p as was apprehensive about my results being normal. infact most of my results are abnormal and was told to get of eltoxin, as I dont need then arghhhh but thyroglobulin was not tested as g.p felt its not important test and endo wont see me because the eltoxin have caused abnormal results. but i still have smptom

my iron was borderline low, my fsh was low, arthitus in neck and low P T H

question, taking 25mcg eltroxin would lower T S H right, then why am i still having problems?

should i order more test? reccomendations please

I really cant deal with the fight but i need assistance?

thanks kindly

merissa xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Merissa - please can you post the actual result together with the ranges. Thanks xx

• will ask tomorrow for print out, it was intermated by g.p that they was abnormally low.

xxxx ta hun

• Are you saying that you had a low Parathyroid Hormone result? Is that what the PTH means?, dont mean to sound dim but needed to ask.

Have you ever had your VitD tested as a low Parathyroid test but normal calcium test resulted in my doc diagnosing me with severe vitD deficiency. Once my VitD was at a healthy level my parathyroid level went up.

Moggie x

• Yes Moggy P T H parathyroid been low since last March, I feel so ill with severe muscle cramps body twithching, bone pain, muscle pain.

My vitamin d was low but was given meds to bring up the range.

G.p wants to do another blood test again, but I feel so poorly especially in the eve, even holding a cup hurts my arm muscles.

thanks

xxx

• How long and at what strength did your doc suppliment you for?

Moggie x

You may also like...