I have just read the below article on how black cumin seed oil in the form of softgel capsules can help to improve Hashi's.
The article states that it's powerful anti-inflammatory agent and studies showed that:
1. LDL and triglycerides significantly reduced in the study group.
2. HDL levels increased in the study group.
3. The atherogenic index improved in the study group which is a marker of heart disease risk.
4. TSH and anti-TPO concentrations decreased.
5. T3 levels increased slightly
6. The weight and the BMI of those taking black cumin seed significantly reduced after 8 weeks compared to the placebo group which had no changes.
Link to article:
So my question is, has anyone tried these capsules and had success? I have found these ones on amazon: