Welcoming comments, as usual.
I understand this is subjective and that one has to decide what to do but a few ideas would be welcome.
Because i have RA and other autoimmune diseases my immune system is fairly low but it is further depressed by the biologocal drug I inject weekly (Enbrel), so my rheumatologist told me (and all patients who are treated with the biological drug) to always have a flu jab, so I have always had it. However i am questioning the validity of such a jab, like many on the forum. I believe I would stop having it if I did not have the biological treatment.... because of that I feel i should have it.
I am also due to have a major operation (waiting list) so will be at higher risk of picking up any "nasties" that seem to thrive in an hospital environment, more so in winter.
I wonder if there is anyone on this forum who finds themselves in this predicament? would like to hear from you. Many thanks if you feel you can be of advice.