Petition for liothyronine and ndt on the NHS needs just 46 more signatures to reach goal

The link is to website is healthunlocked.com/api/redi...

Then scroll up to top right corner click on little horizontal lines and then in search box " thyroid "

Please let me know others to sign. I have donated to thyroid UK and will join as a member tomorrow.

Thank you everyone

Poppy

Link to petition you.38degrees.org.uk/petiti...

Last edited by

65 Replies

oldestnewest
  • signed, (doesn't seem

to have changed,)

still looks like 41 needed.

• I've just signed; keep going back into the petition but my name has not been added yet.

• well icant find it I typed thyroid but ndt didn't come up

• bluepettals2 type 'thyroid' in search box at top - will come up. 16 needed at last count

• well done to Lyn Mynott ,is she running this campaign for us to get NDT? THATS BRILLIANT.

• Pettals,

That petition isn't anything to do with TUK.

• O I see I thought it was lyn campaigning.

• is this petition OLD?

• Pettals,

Can't be or it wouldn't still be open to signatures.

• ok thanksclutter

• Judging by the comments underneath this oetition it was started 2 years ago but is still open and the count when I have signed is still needing a good few hundred signitures not the few the others are commenting on, is it the same petition? just want to check incase theres another I can happily sign 😀

• Whispers60,

The petition was short of a few signatures aiming for a target of 6,000. It has exceeded 6,000 since yesterday and a new target 7,000 is aimed for.

you.38degrees.org.uk/petiti...

• Hi it's the first petition that comes up. When put in thyroid. Title is more general. As in better treatment of patients with hypothyroidism. There is a pic of a saying about ringing in sick above it. It does cover ndt and t3 choices. See what u think

• Signed

• Signed

• Signed

• Signed

• Signed. It needs 31 more now.

• Signed

• 20 NEEDED NOW.

• signed....16 now needed...

• signed ... 15 to go now

• Signed :)

• Can't access it through the link

• Oops got it!

• I signed a few days ago xx

• Signed

• Signed

• Just signed - 7 more to go!

• Signed! 4 more needed

• Signed 😀

• Signed xx

• Signed

• Signed and passed on.

• Signed

• Signed and hope it works 🐣

• Signed

• Signed

• Signed ;)

• SIGNED! Says 6038 even after I'd signed. The counter must be stuck! xx

• Counter is working, it said 6014 when I signed a couple of hours ago.

poppppy How many signatures are they aiming for, do you know? It needs to be 100,000 to be considered for debate in parliament, and debate isn't guaranteed.

From petition.parliament.uk/help

"At 10,000 signatures you get a response from the government.

At 100,000 signatures your petition will be considered for a debate in Parliament."

• A 100.000 is each person who has signed asking 16 friends or relatives, colleagues, sympathisers to sign too.

It's up to us

• Those rules are for petitions submitted to the .gov petitions website. As this isn't a .gov epetition I'm not sure whether the 10,000/100,000 thing is relevant. :(

I'm not sure how you go about submitting the results of petitions run on other sites.

Also, every time 38degrees petitions cross 1,000 they set a new target. :)

Louise

x

• Also, this isn't actually petitioning the government. It is petitioning NICE. :)

x

• Hi Louise, I have wrote to Lyn Mynnott as suggested to see if barking up wrong tree so to speak. As I have similar worries.

I also asked Would it be possible to ask the person who wrote it to post it as a petition on the government site as well or instead

Popppy

• just signed - one can only try but not hopeful this end. They know exactly what they are doing or rather not doing.

• A 100.000 is each person who has signed asking 16 friends or relatives, colleagues, sympathisers to sign too.

It's up to us.

• Busterboy, petitions and other public appeals have changed policy. E.g poll tax abolition,. On a totally different importance level The Hillsborough investigations reopened with support from petition numbers greater than 100000 were reached..

I am not sure people know how common problems with treatment for hypothyroidism are. My friends didn't. I didn't till I got ill.

Raising awareness is a major game changer

Sorry if wrote strangely. Up in night with abdominal pain and no glasses with me lol

Please don't give up hope x

Poppy

• Signed and shared.

• I have signed up.

• Signed.

• I have signed. It says 6063 of 7000. I therefore assume they need at least 7000 for whatever they want to happen. This would mean another 937 signatures are needed. The campaign was started by someone called Dory Anderson. All this info gleaned from the petition's page.

• Hi the goal changed when reached 6000 to 7000. So presume keeps changing each 1000 and then at 10 000 looked at by parliament. 100 000 they have to look. Have asked our administrators if right path. So please see other posts. Thankyou

• Those rules are for petitions submitted to the .gov petitions website. As this isn't a .gov epetition I'm not sure whether the 10,000/100,000 thing is relevant. :(

I'm not sure how you go about submitting the results of petitions run on other sites.

Also, every time 38degrees petitions cross 1,000 they set a new target. :)

Louise

x

• I agree so I have wrote to 38 degrees to ask. Will let u know. Thanx

• Signed this some time ago.

• Signed but looks like it's being going for 2 years!!

• Just signed, 34 needed to get to 600. Strange as various numbers posted above from members who've signed. Popppy I'm guessing the petition you've posted about is by Vicky Vaughn. The first petition that comes from the search I signed ages ago.

• signed...

• Signed.

• Done x

• Just signed and shared. XXX

• signed, every best wish G

• Signed and shared

You may also like...