Natpro progesterone cream

I've been recommended to try progesterone cream by Dr P for heavy periods. I've heard this is a very good brand but it seems to be hard to get hold of. Is there a trusted UK seller I can buy from? Failing this a trusted US seller? It also seems that they only have a pump action container and not a normal hand cream style tube dispenser which I would prefer. Thanks.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Serendipitious,

Progesterone is prescription only in the UK but you can import it without prescription for your own personal use.

npis.info/howtoobtain.htm

• Thank you Clutter I had no idea it was a prescription only medicine. The other information is very useful too.

• Is it me or is that link no longer working?

• How bizarre! It says this site doesn't exist here :(

• I've used Serenity progesterone cream and can recommend. It should come up when you Google. :)

• I have been buying the pump action from a UK importer,as they recommend a big dose to overcome oestrogen dominance ie 2 pumps twice a day but I can't afford to continue.I don't see how you can use the pump action for normal doses.I think you can buy the tubes from USA but carriage may be prohibitive

You may also like...