D3 & K2 - MK7 dosage

I've been taking 3 of these daily myprotein.com/sports-nutrit... and have just realised the doseage per capsuale & think I may be taking too many - should I just be taking 1 per day?

Also, I'm looking to add in K2-MK7 & wonder if this looks like a good one? luckyvitamin.com/p-27229-do...

Many thanks for your ongoing support on this site x

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Justliloldme,

D3 should be dosed according to your vitamin D level. What was it?

• Hi Clutter

Resent bloods showed 61 (50-100)

• Justliloldme,

I think 2 x 2,500iu will be sufficient for 8-12 weeks and you can reduce to 1 x 2500iu after that and retest 6 months after you started supplementing.

• Thank you. I didn't realise the dosage & was worried I'd been taking too much. Thanks again for your help.

• Justliloldme You will need two of those Drs Best K2-MK7 as they're only 45mcg capsules.

Have you seen Now brand amazon.co.uk/Vitamin-K-2-MK... - those are 100mcg x 60 capsules

Or amazon.co.uk/Vitamin-MK-7-N... - 100mcg x 180 soft gels. These would be my choice, they contain extra virgin olive oil (helps absorption) and as they are soft gels they don't contain the fillers that capsules do.

• Thanks Susie - I'll have a look at this now.

• Hi Justliloldme, sorry to gatecrash, but I read on a previous post that It is beneficial not to take vit D3 and K2-Mk7 together, but have looked for it and cannot find it again. Since reading it I have split my dose taking the VitK2-Mk7 in the morning as it said it can stimulate you and the vit D3 with my evening meal. I hope someone will clarify this information.

You may also like...