Nature-throid without prescription

I'm new to this forum. I am trying to locate a reputable place to buy Nature throid without a prescription. I am in the US. My NP will not raise my dose and I know I am in need of 1 more grain. I have been dosing myself with one more grain in the afternoons and my temperature was finally normal!! Now, I am down to just one in the morning and my temperature is down to 95! Any help would be appreciated!

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Samicli,

It's possible that there may be restrictions on shipping NatureThroid to US citizens without prescription but you may be able to import Thyroid-S or Thiroyd from Thailand.

• Perhaps you can try Thyro Gold. It is a dietary desiccated thyroid product formulated and clinically tested by the late Dr. John C. Lowe. The site is now maintained by his widow. It is available without prescription. I can send you the link in a PM.

I used it for a while, good product. Now trying to switch to just T3 to see if I have more benefits. He was one of the first to pioneer the T3 only treatment.

• Am VERY interested in yr link for the Thyroid Gold, please send.

I believe I am starting to get a problem with high BP due to generic Thyroxin meds.

Thanks

• Wondering how things are going for you with sourcing a NatureThroid-type product? I, too live in the US, and am struggling with my endo not being willing to prescribe more than 1 grain, 6 days a week. I'm considering Thyroid-S, but am nervous about quality control, etc...

Hope you have found your way!

You may also like...