NDT sublingually or swallowed ? I had been taking 1/2 grain in split doses daily sublingually due to chronic malabsorbtion problems, but after reading P Robinsons book i switched to crushing and swallowing it with a large glass of water to get it to where it is naturally meant to be gut wise. I found within 1 week quite alot of previous symptoms were back and after 2 weeks ALL debilitating symptoms were back , especially the gut pain , the nausea ,and poor digestion .
Would anybody know if i had upped the dose that i swallowed, would it have been a better result or are there just some of us who will always have to take NDT sublingually if we have severe gut problems ?
I must admit i do have concerns sticking hormones directly under the tongue to the same area every day. Is there a risk ?
If anyone has any thoughts i would appreciate your comments,many thanks and best wishes to you all G.