Desperately Seeking Cynomel

I take daily T3, Cynomel 25mcg. But my usual pharmaceutical supplier (in Mexico) has not been able to stock Cynomel for nearly a year. I cannot find a reputable online supplier anywhere.

I was advised Cynomel by Dr.Peatfield in 2010, he has monitored me on Cynomel and it suits me very well. However, I do not have an NHS prescription, as my GP is not co-operative.

Does anyone know of a supplier? <>

warm wishes

PS: I am down to my last 80 tablets now!

[ Edited by admin to conform to guidelines. ]

Last edited by

6 Replies

• There is no more Cynomel and I doubt that anyone has a supply of it left. I was using it but it was more than a year ago. Sent you PM where you can get other T3 brands.

• Have just sourced and ordered Cynomel 25 mcg from <an online source>

It is a bit fiddly to pay as you have to sent by Western Union or by Swift. But they will credit your account with any charges on proof of charges incurred.

I have ordered before from them. It looks a bit odd to start with, as they are trying to get round US restrictions imposed on them, by having an agent based in California.

It is definitely the Cynomel I am used to, by Grossman Labs.

[ Admin edited to conform to guideline 23. ]

• It cannot be Cynomel from Grossman. They are not telling the truth. You will see, when it arrives it will be some other T3. I can guarantee you that because it happened to many before you.

• LisaR you've been tricked same as me last winter. For your info you can't put links to suppliers because it's against the rules, so please don't. But I can guess that it is some mexican online pharmacy still lying that they have Cynomel and I think it's the same one that did this to me because they also had a "man" in US taking money. You will get some other T3 brand same as me.

• rowan-1, please could you PM me the same T3 info. Thanks.

• can i get a pm with the info as well please ,my usual place hasn't got any and I'm struggling to find any

You may also like...