Adrenals

Hi everyone,a quick question, Ive read a lot about adrenal issues on here and I wondered if that is Addison's disease? I saw my endo today and he thinks that's what I have because of various symptoms that I still have after being diagnosed and treated for hypothyroidism. I'm having the Addison test in the next two weeks but I wondered is this something that I should be worried about? Can it be easily treated? Thank you as usual, for taking the time to read and answer my questions 😃

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nikki69, Addison's Disease is a serious condition requiring lifelong steroid replacement.

nhs.uk/Conditions/Addisons-...

addisons.org.uk/info/addiso...

• Thanks clutter, just read the link, gosh nightmare, crossing fingers that I don't have it, unfortunately I have nearly all the symptoms 😕 Thanks again

• you can have adrenal fatigue which is different that you can recover with vit c, b12, and avoiding caffeine , sugar etc and other things....google the book adrenal fatigue and there is also a website which Is quitecommon.....which many have and don't even know it...from too much stress which almost all women fall into ......multi tasking

• Thank you jacrjacr will have a look at both book and website

You may also like...