Neck and Chest Pain

Hi all,

Is anybody else suffering from strange chest and neck pain? This feels more like a muscle pain since it only gets worse while opening the chest . it is worse in the mornings. They checked me for heart diseases, a lot of blood tests xrays and ultrasound but nothing came out. I have been having this for a year, it's mainly chest but most of the time accompanied by neck pain. Diclofenac relieves the pain and discomfort but doctor told me I shouldn't take it because I have poor circulation it can cause heart attack.

i am desperate to find out what this is and doctors can't really diagnose.

6 Replies

• Hi missymystique, I used to get awful chest/neck/rib/breast pain, really bad first thing in morning, just breathing deeply used to hurt. I then found out that my vitamin D level was very low. Since getting my level of vitamin D up, the pain has gone.

• hi Annie. Thanks for the comment. However I get very good supplements so I should not be low on vitamin d.

• Missymystique, It's worth looking a vitD and ferritin levels. Low vitD and iron can cause musculoskeletal pain.

• thanks Clutter! I have very low iron indeed, however I can't get proper supplements in Holland without doctor's approval( max I can get is 15 mgs) and they think ferritin level 19 is normal (range starts from 18)

• Missymystique, would you be able to order Ferrous Fumarate online from Amazon or and import them to Holland?

Alternatively, get a Cambodian iron fish

• will check this now! thanks!

You may also like...