I'm looking for a bit of advice.
Background: I was diagnosed in February. TSH was 316 then. My last blood test was done last Thursday. TSH was then 30 so it's slowly going down.
I've been signed off since I was diagnosed. On top of that, I was made redundant in April. I'm currently signed off until June 20th. (Signed off on a monthly basis)
Two of my colleagues from my old workplace are now working in a new job. They're looking for more people so they forwarded my cv to the manager who called me today and asked me to come in for an interview on Friday.
I'm feeling much better than I did in February but I'm still not 100% obviously.
I discussed this with my mum and hubby and they think I should wait until my levels are normal and then start looking for work. I see their point but I see how my old colleagues are struggling to find work so if I get this job, I feel that it would be silly not to take it..
What would you guys do?
I think I would at least go for the interview and then make a decision if you get it, when you see what is involved and whether you could cope. Obviously though, I do not know how you feel. Only you can make that decision in the end. I just think it sounds like a great opportunity...good luck, whatever you decide.
Thank you I might not even get the job in the end but I'm definitely going for the interview.
Good news and good luck!