Im another person who cant make head nor tail of their results. Ive been on Levo 75mg for the last 12 months and was given a follow up test with the following results. My Doctor says to wait for symptons before adjusting it. I already have started getting symptons but she still wants to wait. I had a X77Wg test. The Serum TSH level (XaELV) was 1.16mlU/L (0.34-5.6). The Serum free T4 level (XaERr) was 13.30 pmol?L (7.5-21.1) Biochemically Euthyroid results. What does this mean? Last time they waited until I cracked my head open and was hospitalised before giving me Levo. I dont want this to happen again and want to know what these tests mean.
Additionally, could I take a supplement (selenium maybe?) while my Doctor is procrastinating ? Advice please.