hand or grip disabilities

Hello, I’m currently studying product design engineering at Loughborough University and for my dissertation I intend to design a new kitchen product, designed to make tasks easier for people like myself with hand or grip disabilities. If anyone could please complete the short survey at the link below it would be very much appreciated.

surveymonkey.com/s/2SYBN6M

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Completed :) good luck.

• Done. Thanks.

• Done, good luck!

• Hope this helps. =)

• All done. Thanks

• Done

• I have done the survey, but forgot to say there is a big difference between the times my hands are affected by Raynauds and when the circulation is back!! I answered for a normal day, but early in the morning, or when it is very cold, I can't do most things in the kitchen before warming the hands so the blood comes back in my fingers!! Another problem is when getting things from the fridge or freezer, so that the circulation in the fingers goes. You asked about ovens, but not fridges.

• Good luck and done - I did something very similar for my degree several years ago - i looked at the bathroom as all taps are generall metal

• Completed for you and good luck x

• Hi Everyone, Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey. I still need a more responses so please anyone who has not done it yet please do.

Many thanks once again.

• okies all done for you. Good luck and best wishes

• All completed and good luck

• done it

• done it, good luck

• All done, best of luck

You may also like...