SHARE Ovarian Cancer Support
1,283 members415 posts

CT Scan this morning

So it’s off to get a CT Scan this morning, I wasn’t scheduled to see my Oncologist until the middle of April, but have been having some stomach aches and some random pain in my abdomen as well, so he ordered a CT Scan and wants to see me Thursday. I’m obviously a little worried...Has anyone had a recurrence within 6 months of their last treatment? Associated with Primary Peritoneal Cancer? Not that it matters, they treat it exactly the same as other ovarian cancers.

Thank All

Have a wonderful day!

Jules

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Jules,

Just wanted to comment that it sounds like your oncologist is really on the ball.

1 like

Hi Jules- I had stomach aches and pains and low pelvic pain after finishing first line chemo. I had CT scan and all it showed was a large amount of stool in bowel. lol Hope its nothing for you also. We really panic after each little ache or pain.

Hugs, Carol

2 likes

Me, too!🤣

1 like

I’ve had that issue as well lol! Actually none of my CT Scans have ever shown anything but that....

1 like

My doc says to me, "your full of poop"🤣

Dear Jules, it sounds like you and your doc are right on top of things! Try not to worry, just listen to your body and insist on tests, etc. when things seem off. How's your CA125 these day

1 like

At my last check it was 12.2. Which is totally normal I know, but it had stayed at 10.1 from April of 2017 through January 2018.

I know I’m probably just being paranoid.

But writing it out to you all made me feel a bit better. I thank you for that. 🦋😊

2 likes

Update about my CT Scan...

My Scan was 100% normal! So I’m going to try and move on from the what could happen phase, which is something I’ve been struggling with from day one. Wish me luck, I start therapy next week.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and prayers.

Jules

2 likes

😀Start living again, and have fun!!💖

1 like

I am so grateful to hear about your good cat scan!!!

Good luck with your therapy,I to will be starting therapy next week to learn how to live through this

Happier than I have been

2 likes

Thank you!

And good luck with your therapy as well.

We just need to stay positive and not let this disease steal any joy we are given.

Take Care

1 like

Whew! When you said therapy, I thought you meant "chemotherapy"....Maybe I need therapy, too!😅

Lol! I just saw this! 😂

You may also like...