Tomorrow is the day 😱

Tomorrow is the day 😱

I made a promise to my best mate that when he goes on the transplant list I stop smoking, well just got the news he's on it, so tomorrow will be my first day. Patches instead of fags. I have stopped once before so I can do it again I think I just needed the push so here goes wish me luck 😄

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Smokefreesarah, its lovely to meet ya gal and a big warm welcome to our lovely quit support community :) :)

Sooo, you have promised your best mate that your going to knock mr nic on the head :) good on ya gal :) :) cos am sure your mate wants this to happen :) :)

I will mark 19/2/16 as your quit date :) The patches are an excellent form of NRT :) and if you need any help with them, you just flippin shout out gal and we will try to help you with them :) :)

Sarah, if you have a look at the Pinned Posts and the Topics section to the right, you will find loads a help and advice there :) :) But please feel free to post a question or if ya just need a chat, then ya come on here and we will help ya gal :) :)

Good luck for tomorrow and I hope everything goes well for your mate and has a fast recovery :) :)

Sarah, you are a very pretty young Lady with lovely hair :) sooooo, lets keep ya that way eh and help ya to be smokefree :) :)

Hope ta see ya soon :)

Pete :)

• Hiya Sarah and welcome to quit support😊

Congratulations on making the decision to quit and keeping your promise to your mate👍🏼

Good luck to ya both🍀

if ya need anything just shout, our mantra is NOPE not one puff ever🚭🚭🚭

You may also like...