Xmas is nearly here

Hello me lovelys, happy Sunday morning to u all , hope you all feeling good , and ready for Xmas , i on the mend thank god feeling me self for a changed but will be glad when feeling 100 percent but got to give it time I suppose , well next week is me 3 months yayyyyy so proud even though it's been a bit rough but I did. Smoke for a long long time , so now me body got to get better in its own time , but will get there πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘€ off to put Sunday roast in oven and will chat soon all have a fab day and smoke free life πŸŒΉπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·β€οΈ

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Same to you kimmie have a lovely Sunday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• You sure have been ill kimmie.... We're both 3 months coming up πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰.....Mine on Christmas Eve πŸŽ„ CongratsπŸ‘ And have a Merry Christmas

• Hiya Kimmie, ya poor thing coz sounds like ya had a rough time lately😒 Glad to hear you're on the mendπŸ’

Nearly 3 months is awesome, well done hunπŸ˜€

Wishing you a happy Christmas and a healthy New YearπŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ„β˜ƒx

• Great Job ! Trust you will be feeling even better soon! (BTW: Roast smells good!)

• Hi Kimmie, hope ur feeling better soon. Everyone seems to be getting ill now. Hope ur better for Christmas πŸ’πŸ˜¬πŸ˜„πŸŸπŸœ

• Thank you every 1 , 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

You may also like...