Quit Support
10,345 members โ€ข 17,701 posts

WEEK 4 DONE

Yeahhhhhhhh, week 4 done and dusted๐Ÿ˜€. I have for the first time since the start of my journey been in the company of smokers. I'm staying at my sisters for a week and they all smoke๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. But guess what?????, I entered the lion den and I'm winning the fight๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช, I was terrified how I would react being surrounded by all these smokers, I'm alright. This is my hardest test I think and I'm actually ok with it yeahhhhhhhh. I'm so gonna do this, I know it now๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š

16 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done Cimmy. It's a big test being surrounded by smokers and family too. I think if we determined nothing will stop us succeeding.

Congrats on 4 weeks amazing xx

๐Ÿ˜‡

2 likes

Thank you Andrew, it is very testing, but I'm amazed how strong I feel๐Ÿ’ช, a lot of my strength comes from the great people on this site xx

3 likes

That is awesome cimmy-you sure got tested and to get through it will truly put you in a good place when faced with other similar situations.

So vey proud of you ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

3 likes

Thank you globin๐Ÿ˜Š, I really feel like I'm in a good place right now. Thank you for your constant and valued support x

1 like

whooooohoooo cimmie, well done 1st for being 4 weeks smoke free and 2nd for not caving in ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3 likes

Hey droopy, thanks for your supportive comments, I have surprised my self how strong I am feeling right now x๐Ÿ‘

Huge well done ๐Ÿ˜ I bet you feel amazingly proud of yourself, and so you should!

2 likes

Hi lily may, thank you for you support, I am beginning to feel proud. im beginning to believe I can do this ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

2 likes

Terrific accomplishment!

2 likes

Thank you will, I'm doing this, I have to pinch myself sometimes๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

WAYYYYYY HAYYYYY Cimmy, just flippin fantastic gal :) :)

Isnt it a flippin great big BOOOOOOST :) :) :)

You now know you WANT to be FREE of the cigs, sooooo, get flippin stuck in and kick mr nics ass out of it :) :)

2 likes

Thank you Monky, it has been the biggest boost to my confidence that I can do this yeahhhhhhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡ NOPE NOPE NOPE๐ŸŒน

1 like

Be very proud Cimmy, 4 weeks is awesome and so are you, well done hun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Šx

2 likes

Thank you Briarwood, I am feeling proud and awesome is a word I reserve for my wonderful supportive friends on this great site. So thankyou for being there and all your kind words๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

2 likes

Congrats cimmy and well done you can do it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2 likes

Hi Cimmy

Yes this is certainly a huge test!!!!!

Amazing work๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Not one puff

Arizona๐ŸŒท

1 like

You may also like...