If y'all came here to see me brag, then you're in the right place! πŸ™†πŸš­β˜•οΈ

If y'all came here to see me brag, then you're in the right place! πŸ™†πŸš­β˜•οΈ

Goooood morning and yay me! Two weeks?!?! I just told my husband last night that I've not gone two weeks w/o a cig since he's none me. That's like 18 yrs folks. I have quit for a few days here and there. But NEVER this long. I really feel like this is it and I won.

i don't crave now. I find that I am drinking less too, that is a trigger. Ha - so that is another plus. 🚭🍺

Last week while on a little vacay, some of you saw that I did drink and got weak but didn't smoke and so it's nice knowing I can indeed drink w/o smoking and I can be around others smoking and not light up. After the first night and rant, it did get better. 🍻🚭

Thank you to everyone that has commented and supported me this far. I really appreciate the support! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

And know that I am praying and pulling for each and everyone of you! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™†πŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸπŸ‘»

We all can do this! 🚭🚭🚭

Happy weekend everyone!

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hiya coco,

You brag all you like hun because you deserve it....: :) :) :) Loving that badge :) :)

A big massive congratulations on getting through the first 2 weeks :) :)

images.pcmac.org/SiSFiles/S...

• Great job! I'm just over two weeks and it is an amazing feeling! So glad to hear this! Keep up the good work and NOPE😜

• Thanks CoolMama! Ha I love your name on here! You are right here with me. Two weeks! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

How do you feel? I feel amazing! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸš­

• I have been using the vape pen... E cigarette... And I started at 24 mg of nic but already down to 12 mg and I do plan to be done with this all together hopefully soon! I can smell... I can breath.. I can taste! It's amazing!

• Fantastic work! Keep bragging, it's a great achievement :) :)

• Thank you Betts! The support is wonderful! πŸ™†πŸš­πŸ€—

• Yay Coco,

That's certainly worth bragging about. Keep going, we're proud of you

• I look forward to being where you are! 4 months! That's awesome! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• All you have to do is keep on NOPEing ;-)

• I can do that! :)

• FANTASTIC!!!! .. and thanks for sharing your joy!

• CONGRATULATIONSπŸ‘ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Love your roses !!!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Thanks Arizona! :) Have a wonderful weekend girlfriend!

• wishaf-graphics.s3.amazonaw...

Great job CocoπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šx

• Thanks Briarwood! You are a huge part of my support system too! :)

You may also like...