SATURDAY : 7:30 am (Day 10)

SATURDAY : 7:30 am (Day 10)

Good morning everyone...... I slept about 6 hrs👏 Yesterday I was beat

You know I look and feel worse now that I don't smoke hahaha. Ironic. Isn't it

I'm pale and nauseous. What the hell!!!

Oh well hahaha. I know this will pass but psychologically I feel better just knowing I'm not poisoning myself

My body is obviously detoxing. I really put it through hell with my near chain smoking

Okay that's all for now. Going to drink my coffee and read how everyone is doing. Enjoy your weekend

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good morning Arizona :) its great to see ya at day 10 now :) :) and at least you had 6 hours sleep too :) cos a lot of new members cant sleep :o

You say you look and feel worse now since you quit, please please be patient :) as you said, its just your body detoxing :) Try to drink plenty of water, exercise and get loads a fresh air :)

Enjoy your cuppa and your smokefree weekend :)

Speak soon, Pete :)

• Keep up the good work, bet you don't look as bad as you think but your skin, hair, nails and your insides will improve the longer you give up 😀😀

• Thank God for that! I really did a lot of damage to myself. Psychologically though I am relieved that I have stopped smoking so I'm happier in that respect. I should look into some herbal cleanses at the health food stores. Thanks for responding and I hope you enjoy your Saturday ❄️❄️❄️❄️☁️☁️☁️☁️Oh it's snowing here today🇨🇦

You may also like...