Still Smoke Free and Feeling Fabulous!

Just to say I have not looked back and am now on day 16.... To those who don't think they can quit, just think not only of your health but those around you - especially if you have children. Life is too short as it is without smoking - I know it's very early days for me but I feel different this time - this time I know I will see it through. It's easier to sleep, my hair smells lovely and I have started Yoga classes

My appetite has returned and I am enjoying food as opposed to eating because I have to!

I will of course be back - one hand always washes the other - thank you for your support!

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Ella. :) :)

• Hiya Ella, day 16 and feeling fabulous so I'm absolutely delighted for you, well done :)

I can't remember the last time I felt fabulous :O must try yoga and see what happens :D

Your positivity is getting you through and you're feeling all the benefits, terrific :) :) x

• I am so incredibly happy that I have managed this time around. I feel totally different and yes Yoga really does help with the mindset too....xx

• Hi Ella,

That is awesome, you are doing ever so well :) :) Keep up the great quit :) :)

• thank you....x

• Well done hun I'm 3 weeks tomoro and it is hard but your right life is too short x

• Congratulations on reaching your three week milestone - too much living to do without cutting it short with nasty cigarettes!

• Brilliant quit Ella,sounds like you're doing really well.Keep going flower & you'll soon have your month badge.

• Thanks - I look forward to my month badge!

• Hi ya Ella, I hope your well :)

I've got your quit date down for the 28/1/15 and I was going to award you a 3 weeks Winners badge today :o :)

I would be very greatfull if you could please let me know your quit date :)

Thankyouuuuuuu :) Pete :)

• Hi Monky - thank you very much! My very last cigarette was at 7pm on 1st February....

• always good to CONSTANTLY remind yourself of why you quit.. keep it up!

• Thank you - I do that every morning - so far so great! - Congratulations on your 1 month!

You may also like...