MY BELOVED GODMOTHer has died aged 93

i want to tell you all about my godmother JOYCE who has died in hospital aged 93 and had wanted TO GO 4 two yr s now and was v frail but she was a wonderful person for me _the "mother" i never had and her husband Jim who predeceased het by 10 yrs was,a great person too~the dad for me who me was v interested & knowledgeable about music ` AND I LEARNT SO MUCH FM THEM BOTH

THEY NEVER CRITICISED ME AT ALL AND WERE ALWAYS V POSITIVE ABOUT ME AND MINE

WHICH WAS QUITE DIFFERENT FM MY PARENTS ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME

YES I SHALL V MUCH MISS YOU DEAR JOYCDE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY THOUGHTS

LOL JILL

:-)

Last edited by

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sending you lots of love and hugs!

Lots of love

Heady

• THANKS HEADY THE FUNERAL IS ON TUESDAY 3 MARCH IN DERBY AND IT WILL HOPEFULLY BE A CELEBRATION OF HER LOOONG LIFE

LOL JILL

• She sounds wonderful Jill and weren't you the lucky one to have her in your life and I expect she was lucky to have you. Love Georgepa

• THANKS 4 THAT GEORGEPA

SHE WAS A V SPECAK PERSON TO ALL WHO KNEW HER AND THEN LOVED HER - SHE ALWAYS HAD TIME FOR PEOPLE BTU WAS A V PRIVATE PERSON IN LOTS OF WAYYS

I COULD SAY A LTO MOR EBUT NTO AT THE MOMENT- IT SI A HOSPICE EDAY 4ME TTODAY & I HA VE TO GET MYS ELF READY 4 IT

• YES DEAR JILL - I AM TOO SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE LOST YOUR ''MUM'' AND HOPE THAT YOU CAN ,IN TIME , NOT FEEL SO SAD

;OTS OF LOVE SHARON

XXXX

• `hi shasha]

how r u really`?

i am GOOD as they say but i am usign a wheelchair for inside sand out now to cut down jmy falls which it ha scone to under 10 on a good day

i ahv also got some hip protectors to wear fm the local hospital but they ar enot much good really they don not fit me v well as i have a v high waist

oi shall look on the internet for some i expect

lol jill

• HI JILL I AM GOING NOT TOO BADLY THANKS - I STILL MANAGE TI GET AOUND WUTH MY WALKER AND ONLY HAVE THE OCCASIONAL FALL SO I AM VERY LUCKY ..///

• Sorry for your loss Jill. Good that you had them in your life and that they made you who you are to some extent. Jimbo

You may also like...