A new PSP Blog and registry

The attached is a link to a newly created, informative blog by Dr. Golbe of Rutgers University, a leader in PSP research. The registry is maintained by Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. When one registers, it will allow you to receive rapid notification of clinical trials or other opportunities to participate in research as well as what is going on in the areas of PSP research. Also, it will be a source for PSP-related commercial products, educational programs and patient services. You can read more about it on the home page. You may also consider sharing this with your neurologist. psp-blog.org/

Christine47

Last edited by

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thanks, Christine! Very interesting, and encouraging, too.

• SORRY NEASTERN CEDARN THE PRINCE AND HES WIFE KATE AND THERE SON GEORGE ARE IN SYDNEY TODAY SORRY GAVE YOU WRONG INFO THATS WHY THEY COULD NOT COME AROUND FOR TEA AND SCONES AT MY PLACE SEE YER PETER JONES QLD AUSTRALIA PSP SUFFERER AND ROYALTY WATCHER

SORRY TO BUTT IN LIKE THIS FOLKS ==== TA !!!!!!

• Thanks Christine.....I've now registered!

T.

• jhi chrisitine

i shall register

lol Jilll

and htanks

:-_)

• Thanks Christine, interesting reading and pleased there was a non technical version (which I found after ploughing through the technical one). I've registered.

Nanna B

• thanks very much for that blog/page mary

• I must be pretty thick as I cannot understand any of this blog.

Dorothy T

• Thanks Christine, he's top dog in things PSP related (Dr. Golbe)

Jimbo

You may also like...